Tuesday 22 April 2014

To Bohemian

‘T is nice that you 're on the wall
A portrait, but you smile for my call
A watch I got as a gift
From Alan Rickman for a chairlift,
‘Ridiculous on your part’, you may say
Trust me, ‘t is no child’s play
Oh, sir, Will you please change your expression?
For I don’t want to lose my impression
Here’s the Lakshman Rekha (not) to be crossed
‘I doubted if I should ever come back’ says Robert Frost
What would be if it be all brawn and no brain?
Chaos will only clutter the traffic lane
And sorry, you are the father of two plus two
And it’s time now to bid adieu
Because I trust you’ll bring a welcome change
Or how else shall we go beyond the mountain range
I shall never be telling this with a sigh
For, I’m sure you’ll bell the cat in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment